Wednesday, January 28, 2009

About Me: Jackie

Hello!

My name is Jaclyn, but most people call me Jackie. I am a junior, and I waited a while to take an ethnic studies class. You will probably recognize me as the girl who walked in late last discussion, and the one who likes Michael Crichton books. I was recently accepted to the business school and am still deciding what I want to do for the rest of my life. I am excited to start blogging because I never have. I am usually a bit shy in discussions, so I hope I can start to feel more open with my thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting into the business school! That's a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie,
    Where are you from originally? This is also my first ethnic studies class, and I am not really sure what to expect. I hope to get to know you better in this class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from Seymour, just like you I believe. I think I graduated 2 years before you. It'll will be nice to chat with you again!

    ReplyDelete