Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Zak Cocos




Hello,
My name is Zak Cocos and I'm a Freshman here interested in studying Business and Math.
I like to go on skiing trips especially when I can make my own path.
I have decided to make this "about me" section rhyme.
Despite not having composed such a verse in a long time.
There's not much about me that I am looking to put in this post.
Except that I have traveled from coast to coast.
I also believe that we made a good choice in Commander in Chief.
And the Democratic party is where I hold my beliefs.
Thanks for reading, this has been Zak.
And please don't be critical about the above writing in Black.
Oh yea and I forgot to write about community.
I have lived all my life in the Milwaukee vicinity.
It was there that I saw lots of diversity.
Especially being an active member of the JCC.
I attended Nicolet High School, where Whites were barely a majority.
And this rhyme has gone on too long so I hope your day is a beauty.

1 comment: