Wednesday, January 28, 2009

About Me


Hi! My name is Paige Thompson. I'm a first-year student with a major in Nutritional Sciences. After I graduate, I'm hoping to go to Graduate School to become a Dietitian. I'm from Eau Claire, Wisconsin and I enjoy music, hanging out with friends, playing with my dog (Mocha), and going for runs. I love it here in Madison! Although I can be really shy in person, hopefully I'll be able to open up easily and share my thoughts via the Blog. I've never really used a Blog before, so this is a new experience for me. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better, and a great semester!

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see another soul from the Chippewa Valley! Are you an Abe or a Husky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! My mom teaches Special Education at Memorial. Needless to say, she wears a LOT of purple!

    ReplyDelete