Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Introduction


Hey everyone! My name is Ben Selle and I am a sophomore here at the university. I am working towards a dual degree in Biochemistry and Exercise and Movement Science. I am from the Twin Cities in Minnesota and that is where I have lived all my life. I enjoy many sports such as hockey, tennis, golf, table tennis and water sports. The reason I chose this class was not just to get my ethnic studies requirement out of the way but it also seemed like a very interesting class that focuses on an important aspect in today's society. Being able to obtain information is important in any career you choose and there is still inequality in the society making it difficult for some people to do this.

I chose to add the picture of Tiger Woods to this blog because he is definitely my favorite athlete and I love golf. He works so hard to be as dominant as he is and I look up to his dedication for the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment