Wednesday, January 28, 2009

hi all




hello my name is Orgilbold Badrakh. I am from Mongolia. i wanted to be more specific about me at this time. my nick name is Tony. i finished college in Colorado. this was my first place in US. i came to US on August 2006. I am a junior at this university. I am majoring Risk Management. i have been lived in 3 different countries, which would be 3 different societies or communities. i could bring up these different things to the class or talk about these. this picture you may know who is he or you may not. those of you, who do not know him, let me introduce him. He is Chinggis Khaan. He was Mongolian king, greatest leader ever, also knowns as leader of the largest continuous empire in the history, and the one who could built up this nation as Mongolia, today during the hard times. i am a big patriot. the reason why i posted this picture is, i know how to get used to in different culture and community. i might have something that i can share with others from my experiences.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tony! I will be interested to hear about your experiences in the 3 countries you have lived in! I have not been a part of many communities other than my own hometown area, so that will be very interesting. What countries have you lived in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony, that's really sweet that you've lived in 3 different countries. I love to travel so I find that really interesting. Which countries have you lived in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tony. I am glad we have someone in this class with such a different background then I have had. I have only lived in one place my entire life. I am sure you will have many stories and experiences to share that will make this class even more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am from Mongolia. after i graduated from high school i went to Beijing China to learn English. it was the only way that i can learn something, and i can live for my goal. my parents knew that i would never try something new or try to study hard. so they made that decision for me. and the last one is of course USA. to studying abroad is great experience for our life. being away from your family and living in different community, especially living in the community you would ever imagine, is the hardest part of our life. to get to know about that new things or new lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tony, You should definitely talk about the different places you have been and the experiences you have had there. That is awesome that you have lived in three different countries when a lot of kids have never left the U.S.

    ReplyDelete