Wednesday, January 28, 2009

About Me


Hey everyone. My name is Tom Rehwaldt and I am an undecided engineering sophomore here at UW Madison. I am originally from Wayzata, Minnesota, a suburb of Minnespolis. I just recently transferred here from the University of Minnesota (don't hate me) and like it here a lot better. I enjoy playing hockey as much as possible, paint-balling and SLEEPING IN. I feel like a picture of Niklas Backstrom, the goaltender for the Minnesota Wild, is a perfect picture for my introduction because I not only like playing goalie, but I love going to Wild games when I am back home. I have never participated in a blog before so this should be a fun and interesting experience for me. I haven't taken many classes like this because most of my schedule is full of math and science classes, so this should be a good change of pace for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tom,
    Im right with you on the sleeping in so this early discussion should be interesting. I'm excited to get into this class because its a good break from the normal classes like math and science that almost everyone has to take.

    ReplyDelete