Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My name is...

So... I already wrote one quick note, but here's a little more about me. I really love to travel, probably because I have moved so much. From about 6th grade to my Freshman year of high school, I switched a school every year. It taught me a lot about the inequality of schools, even within the same district, and how schools differ throughout the country.

I really enjoy music in all forms. My friends say I have very eclectic taste, since I have a little of everything on my computer. Although you probably won't hear me sing, I do enjoy to do so as well as play guitar and piano.

I'm a big sports fan, even though I would rather be playing them than watching. I ran cross country and track in high school, and running is something I plan to do the rest of my life. (I'm addicted to runner's high.) Probably my favorite sports to watch though are rugby, soccer and basketball.

So... those are some of my interests. Others include books (I love the classics and Shakespeare), drawing, painting and friends, of course. Any questions feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment