Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hey!


Hey Everyone!

I'm Katie, I'm a freshman here at Madison and I live in Sellery. I'm originally from Stoughton, WI, which is a small Norwegian suburb of Madison about 20 minutes away, so I'm pretty familiar with the city. I'm not Norwegian at all.
I'm interested in the biological sciences, I'm not sure what I'm going to major in yet, but my plan after completing my undergrad is to get into the Physician Assistant Master's Program, hopefully here.
I enjoy eating a lot of food, spending time with my friends, taking my dogs to the dog park in my hometown, and watching the Office in my free time.
I haven't experienced much diversity living in a small town, so I hope to learn more through the articles and discussion in this class!

Photo Explanation: This is a picture of a friend and I dancing on the beach with our boss's two grandchildren in Florida last year. I think this is a good representation of me because I feel like I'm a pretty free-spirited person and I like to live for the moment and have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment