Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Me

Hi,

I'm Rachel Vesco. I'm a sophomore, although I just transferred here this year from Ohio State. I'm from Green Bay, and love the Packers! I'm majoring in Journalism, as long as I get into the school!, and Political Science. After graduation, I'm thinking I might go to Law School, although I'm not 100% sure. This semseter, I'm the State Editor for the Badger Herald, so that consumes a lot of my time. Other than that, I don't really do much... I go to class, study, and spend time with my friends.

I look forward to getting to know all of you better over the semester :)

3 comments:

  1. Good call transferring from ohis state. I hate that school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel,

    just wanted to say that i am from the little town of Seymour right next to Green Bay. I also was a transfer student at one point here from UWGB, so we already have a little bit in common :)Good luck with journalism, i heard it's pretty hard core.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel! I'm thinking of going into Journalism too, although I'm still slightly undecided. So, in compliance with Nate, you did a lot of educational data, which was nice to know since you came from Ohio State. Also, some geographical data (Green Bay). See you in class!

    ReplyDelete