Wednesday, January 28, 2009

About me

Hi! My name is Molly like I said last wednesday. I am a sophomore here at madison, studying Kinesiology. I'm from Pepin, Wi. Its a very small town and I actually only graduated with 23 people. I grew up on the lake, so I love the summer and everything that goes along with it! I love watching sports... me and my roomates will sit down and watch ESPN for hours. I also love to play the piano, I started playing when I was about 5. In this class I hope to learn a lot about the information society and how it is divided through diversity. I think this is a subject that people don't know a lot about.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I love small towns. My high school was very small as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly!
    I remembered a lot of this from last Wednesday because we have some things in common. I graduated with 30 other people. I've never met anyone with a smaller class than me! I am also majoring in kinesiology. I agree that many people don't know much about the subject, including me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Molly!
    It is nice to see someone else interested in kinesiology too. I just decided to go into a double major of Biochemistry and Kinesiology. SPORTS ARE AMAZING TOO! I definitely agree that this society is divided through diversity and hopefully this class gives us information about how we could possibly fix the inequality of gathering information that our society shows today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey molly,
    I cant believe you graduated with 23 people. I had classes in high school with 36 people sometimes. Did you have any sports teams? Where is Pepin?

    ReplyDelete